High temperature resistant si3n4 ceramic bearing 6305 c3 for aerospace clutch
Application of ceramic bearings:
1. Ceramic bearing has the characteristics of high temperature resistance, cold resistance, abrasion resistance, corrosion resistance and insulation, and can be used in extremely bad environment and special conditions.
2. Ceramic bearings can be widely used in aviation, spaceflight, navigation, petroleum, chemical industry, automobile, electronics, metallurgical, power, textile, pumps, medical equipment and scientific research.
Alibaba China Slider Hybrid Ceramic Bearings 16004
ZrO2,Si3N4,Chrome steel GCr15,Stainless steel
Lithium soap base grease or as customer's requirement
Home appliances, low noise and high speed electric motors,automotive components, pumps, machinery.
ISO9001 quality management system
1) Single box + outer carton + pallets 2) Tube package + outer carton + pallets 3) According to customer request
1) OEM 2) After-Sales Service 3) 24 hours service
1) T/T : 30% deposit , 70% before shippment. 2) L/C at sight. (high bank charge, not suggest , but acceptable ) 3)100% Western Union in advance. (specially for air shipment or small amount) 4) Paypal
Qingdao, Guangzhou, Shanghai port
The Ceramic advantage( compared to metal bearings )
I) Higher limit speed: ceramic is lighter than steel, and can effectively restrain the centrifugal force, therefore e nhancing the limit speed. 2) Higher precision usage: ceramic is harder and posses more elastic modulus than steel, which means ceram ic bearing is stiffer, more rigid than steel bearing, thus can be used in higher precision condition. 3) Longer life: lighter ceramic requires less centrifugal force. thus extending bearing life, Furthermore the fricti on coefficient of ceramic is lower than steel, which also extends bearing life. 4) Higher temperature usage: ceramic is more mechanical stable at elevated temperature, thus could be used under higher temperature. 5)Temperaturevariation usage: ceramic has a lower thermal expansion coefficient, thus the clearance and tolerance variation